Monday 21 April 2014

A LITTLE LUXE THAT'S WORTH THE INVESTMENT

So I scored myself a pretty great opportunity interning at luxury haircare brand, Kèrastase, this year. 

I've always had a love hate relationship with my hair. It is naturally curly, quite thick and boofy and not in a cute beachy wavy way. As you can probably expect I've always coveted sleek, straightened, glossy locks. I haven't worn my own hair au naturel since I was about 14 after discovering the joys of the flat iron. This meant that while I could finally wear the hair I dreamt about it also suffered immensely from being jammed between two burning hot plates on the reg. 
Dry and damaged, my hair wouldn't grow past a certain length and while I realised it was growing from the root (hello colour re-growth) because the ends were so damaged it gave itself a constant haircut through broken ends dropping off.

 Any haircare brand that claims it will eradicate split ends completely is quite frankly feeding you a bunch of bee ess.

I've always been a bit sceptical on splurging on haircare...they're all mixed up in the same big pot right? Nuh uh girlfriend! Kèrastase contains the latest revolutions from the L'Oreal labs in Paris and has the most concentrated ingredients, making it top-of-the-line shiz for reals.

I can honestly say (hand over heart) after using Kèrastase products consistently for the past 4 months my hair has never looked or felt better! There may be no miracle cure for split ends (other than the big chop✂️) but Kèrastase is the closest thing to miraculous I believe there is.



That's some real shine there ladies!

Just as a small example if you compare my hair below after being washed and left to dry naturally and then after applying Kèrastase Elixir Ultime hair oil. This is an instant (closer to wearable) result!
The products are sold exclusively in specially selected Salons, you can find one through the salon locator on the Kèrastase website http://hair-salons.kerastase.com/?lgg=en_AU&area=au
 
Go treat yourself to some intense hair loving, it's completely worth spending some extra cash for products that will literally transform your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment