Tuesday 1 October 2013

SUMMER LOVING FROM MILAN

Summer Makeup Inspiration from Milan Fashion Week




I'm just not coping with how gorgeous the girls at DSquared2 looked at Milan Fashion Week.









That bronzed skin, those dreamy brows and #demlips. Need I say more! It was 1950's Americana, Hawaiian Summer bliss. Even the gale force winds and miserable rain in Melbourne today couldn't stop me from wanting to crack open a coconut and start sipping on pineapple cocktails.


Charlotte Tilbury created this look with M.A.C Morange Lipstick which was the first orange/red lip shade I fell in love with. Other great shades to recreate this look include Napoleon Perdis Devine Goddess Lipstick in Hara (I love, love, LOVE this lipstick), NP Set in Noosa, BYS Matte Lipstick in Fury and Revlon Moon Drop Creme Lipstick in Orange Flip.

This look works best with a golden tan and bronze or neutral eyes. I might be getting a little ahead of myself seeing as Spring only just rolled in, but this look is definitely something I'll be sporting this Summer.



My own MAC Morange, I wore last Christmas. (Looks a little red here, possibly because of the liner I was wearing or the filter on the photo).

Definitely worth investing in for the warmer months! #bringontheheat

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete