Tuesday 17 September 2013

LFW: Looks I'm Loving from London

Designers, Antonio Beradi and House of Holland both adopted a strong red lip for their Spring 2014 Collections at London Fashion Week shows this week.


Antonio Beradi Spring LFW



House of Holland LFW
photo source: bellasuga.com.au

 I can't go past Rimmel's Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in #107 to recreate this look.






 I adore the matte finish of this lipstick without it being drying. The formula itself is a beautiful creamy texture and is intensely pigmented; you really don't need more than a swipe for a perfect opaque colour payoff. The rich berry-red shade will suit most skin tones and the colour lasts for at least 5 hours without reapplying.

I'm fairly certain I purchased my lipstick from Coles for around $10, therefore it won't cost you much to look like you've just stepped off the LFW runway.





2 comments:

  1. Nice and helpful post, I like matte lipsticks. Do I have to mention that you're absolutely beautiful? I think not ;) Your eyebrows look perfect. I'd love to see more of your posts!
    xo Lola
    sevenbrainsarmy.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lovely, thank you! The Rimmel lipsticks really are such a great matte :)

      Delete