Friday 6 September 2013

Why I Love Bio Sculpture Gel






I recently trialled this nail treatment before heading off on a trip to Europe back in June and since coming home it has been my go-to nail treatment.


Bio Sculpture Gel is a glossy, durable nail covering lasting up to 4 weeks; in my experience this depends on how much you mind the grown-out look. It is applied with no bonder so there is minimal to no dehydration of the natural nail. I have personally found that the gel treatment protects and strengthens my natural nails in the process.

I have tried Shellac treatments in the past, with results lasting me a maximum of 1.5 weeks, given that I have quite flimsy nails that tend to peel. 

Although I don't mind the acrylic look over a natural nail, in my experience acrylic has been quite damaging to the nail bed and requires you to grow out the damage if ever you have them removed. The bio gel is a perfect solution if you're wanting a long lasting colour with the added benefits of nail strength and durability. 

Bio Sculpture Gel, I have found to be my little nail miracle, with no chipping or nail breakage and I find that the only reason I am redoing them is colour boredom combined with the regrowth of the nail at the bottom.

Although at most places you will be looking at roughly double the price of Shellac*,  I have found Bio Sculpture Gel to be a lot longer lasting and actually helps to grow out my natural nails with strength and protection. If you are planning for a special occasion you might consider getting bio gel to grow out your natural nails in preparation.

*I have been paying $65 for bio sculpture and anywhere between $25-$30 for Shellac

My Bio Sculpture Gel in #113 Love Potion after 2 weeks



Today, a fresh treatment of Bio Sculpture Gel in #2069 Marshmallow Pink

                              





You can find more information and FAQ's on the Bio Sculpture website




No comments:

Post a Comment